The evolution of GPT and ChatGPT
Episode #24 · 15th December, 2022 · 20 minutes · James Hall and Josh Nesbitt
Following on from the previous conversation about GPT-3, James & Josh discuss the explosion of ChatGPT's popularity. In this episode they explore how it's different from previous iterations, the way its features are impressing the tech community and also where its limitations may lie.
- 00 - What does it do differently to GPT-3
- 01 - Maybe prompt writing won't be a job of the future!
- 03 - A helpful debugging companion
- 04 - A new way to interface with Stackoverflow
- 06 - It doesn't know how to be evil... yet
- 06 - Finding flaws in Smart Contracts
- 08 - Live Captioning
- 09 - What are the roadblocks in AI development?
- 10 - We can learn a lot from it
- 12 - AI writing its own prompts or feeding into DALL-E
- 13 - Where to put checks and balances?
- 14 - Try asking it a Google question
- 15 - Book Recommendation: Life 3.0
- 17 - Teething issues with the new technology
- 18 - Safeguarding & the online Safety Bill considerations
Find out more about Stac and Parallax: