AI ethics - a hot, divisive topic and rightly so. James and Josh are back with a brand new episode of Off Script to dig in and explore a space that is impacting our lives more and more.
- 01 Intro
- 02 Applied AI event
- 03 Bethan Vincent's talk
- 03 Jack Sails’ talk
- 06 Outcomes are not determined by intentions
- 07 EU Cookie law
- 09 Tech can’t be decided by those who know the least about the tech
- 10 Regulation
- 11 AI marking of papers
- 12 Only as good as the dataset it is trained on
- 13 Why as a company would we use this?
- 14 Disclaimers
- 15 AI Consultancy
- 18 Risk
- 19 Oxford Uni CapAI implementation
- 20 What happens when things don’t go right?
- 22 Accountability
- 25 The Trolley problem
- 27 Deontology
- 28 The moral machine self driving car
- 29 7 Things to consider when implementing AI in your business
- 30 Fluency bot for Slack and confluence
Find out more about Stac and Parallax: